By | 1:34 PM Leave a Comment

“Broccoli” a new intuitive twist on a familiar vegetable. Continuing with my series-Paint My Grocery List. #abstractfood #vegetablepainting #broccolipainting
Mixedmedia on paper
18”x 24”
This is the second item on my list.
This series allows me to explore vegetables and fruits in an abstract way with infinite arrangements and mark making. Stay tuned for the next item on my list next week. Have a fantastic day!🥦

Happy to mention that both works are accepted into the Rhode Island Watercolor Society’s national open juried show “Vision ‘22”
220 paintings were entered and only 95 were accepted. The show will be posted on their website and Facebook page. Risw.org

Exhibition Dates - February 26th - April 1st
A big thank you to juror @lorrainedesigns
 

 


Share/Bookmark
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments :