Experiments in Cad Red Deep and Yellow Ochre

By | 12:33 PM Leave a Comment
new version


closeup details

older version


 

 

“Experiments in Cad Red Deep and Yellow Ochre II”

12" x12"

 Acrylic, collage and Mixed media on wood panel

$250


In keeping with my new goal to explore and experiment more, I have thought about letting loose and freely applying more paint, more collage, using scrapers, fingers, sticks to add marks I love and exploring differences. 

Well, i ended up experimenting some more with other variations of this color combination - ending up with a better composition and more complex color.


I got some beautiful pinks and muddy greens with this combination. I think I found a new combination that I like. #colorexperiment #limitedcolorpalette #colorinspiration #newcolors #newcombination 

 More motivation and more inspiration.


Share/Bookmark
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments :