All the Buzz about my Solo Show, "Summer Joy"

By | 10:37 AM Leave a Comment
This lovely panoramic photo is taken by my son, Rohan.

The reception on July 19th 2015 at the Weston Public Library went better than i expected. About 40 people attended the reception and several wrote to me privately about how sorry they are to miss the reception, and that they will attend next time.
I sold 1 painting"Bamboo" to my artist friend Pat, and 4 other guests have a strong interest in buying other paintings. Also sold about 30 cards made from photos of he artwork.
A big thank you to my friends Lopa and Kartik for the video (Which i will be posting soon on youtube ) and photos.
A special thank you to my friend Terry, who is a freelance arts reviewer, she has written for The Westford Eagle, The Boston Globe Magazine, Wild Apples Literary Journal, and The Middlesex Beat.She conducted a captivating gallery talk about my work.

 

Several Newspapers wrote about the show:
Wicked Local Wayland http://wayland.wickedlocal.com/article/20150715/NEWS/150719834 
Weston Town Crier
Weston Public Library
India New England news http://www.indianewengland.com/
Lokvani emagazine



Share/Bookmark
Newer Post Older Post Home

0 comments :